Friday, December 20, 2013

National Anthem

This post is going to be my ode to Amelia. I love her and cannot even believe that was not always the case. She is my cousin, no our names weren't planned like that and yes we are now great friends. It wasn't until we were 22 years old that we finally discovered just how much we have in common and we started hanging out. She is like me, just cooler and more talented. Can you imagine? I know, it blows me away, she is just that great. I have been trying to get Amelia to move her make-up artist career to NYC for quite some time now.When she said she was coming to visit I knew it was my first step into getting her here for good!

We had such a fun week of new discoveries, crazy weather changes, lots of delicious food and listening to Lana Del Rey's "National Anthem" on repeat. 

Don't kill me, I love this picture. 




Shout out to one of my most favorite 
NYC finds so far!
Brooklyn Farmacy and Soda Fountain
 is perfect.
I give it a 10 out of 10, hands down. 

We walked Brooklyn Bridge on 9/11




Explored the LIC Flea and ate yummy food

Gantry Park in LIC is always a must!



Biking Central Park

Enjoying the Met


MAC Pro store with a MAC pro that knows her shizzz


AND...of course I made her do my makeup.
Don't ask me to replicate it, I can't...

"Play Hard"

"True That"

"Stay Slim"
Avoid our knuckle tat gang guys, we get serious. 


Looking through these pictures made me nostalgic for the summer. Come back summer and bring Amelia with you! 






1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! Love both of you!!! Great pix, Celia! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete